Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ghosting it forward

So my fellow sometimes cantankerous southern friend,Mrs Mom down yonder at Oh Horse Feathers has tagged me for a game of
Ghosting It Forward
. I liked this idea as we all could use a little fun in our day to day lives. The rules are:



1) Have a Ghostly Image to pass along

2) Tag three people on your blog, with links to their blogs. Tell about what great folks they are, or offer to send them a Ghostly Treat.

3) Include a link to Ghosting It Forward in your blog.


So here is my ghostly pic:



















This is a photo of my bank barn, the horses live underneath in the concrete part.
See the window in the upper part? Sometimes in the early morning when I am walking down to feed the horses and I look up at that window it is almost as if someone is watching me. This is impossible since the window is about 15 feet up in the air and I know there is no one there. Still gets me sometimes.

So here are my three picks for ghosting it forward:


Gecko musings
This gal makes me smile with her stories of the cattle on her ranch. She also has some awesome pictures she posts.

Seat belt for my saddle
Jamie girl, you love to trail ride as much as me and really share your life with us in your blog. She is also starting to show her beautiful horse Rio and doing a fine job at that!

Pony girl rides again
This west coast girl always has an interesting blog to read. Her style of writing is just beautiful and I love to read about her pony cousins and their adventures.

Now if you ladies would like to share with me your address, I will indeed send you a little gift! Email me at Imaslider2@yahoo.com.

So there you have it folks let the fun continue!
Happy trails....

5 comments:

Gecko said...

Thanks for the tag hun, I LOVE the new layout! Although because I've been away for so long it's probably not new anymore?

I'm trying to break into my Google Reader account so I can read through everything I've missed...at least most of it! Although it might be too full to get into! *imagines a room full of toys, so much so that you can't push the door open to get in* Haha!

Pony Girl said...

Yikes! That barn is cool....but like you said, kind of creepy with that window. I always look at windows on old houses and think someone is looking down at me! ;)
I will have to work on a spooky ghosty picture for this tag! I will try to get it posted by the end of the week!
By the way, cool new look over here. How hard was it to do??

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout. Did you plan your photo so that sun would shine on your spooky window?

Trail Riding Cowgirl said...

PG, thanks for the comment on the new look, it was super easy to do.
Follow the link at the top of my blog and they spell it all out for you on their page.

SMR, I really did not plan that shot of the window. It always seems to have that glow no matter the time of day. I think maybe because it is that old water glass.

Melanie said...

LOVE the picture of your barn!