Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome back.....smack....into winter

I'm home.........

After driving more than 26 hours with all the crazies we made it!

Guess what? It is snowing like mad! So much for sunny and 80, I miss Florida!!

Today I went and fetched dear Tank from the babysitters house, oh yeah I meant to tell you guys it looks like he won't be leaving me after all. His trip South just isn't in the cards this winter. He is lonely here and wondering where Harley is.
I managed to get the trough de iced and filled and got the heater working so he has nice warm water when he is out. Not today, it was snowing and blowing and just plain gross.

I did manage to get most of the mountain of laundry done and got that last Christmas tree purchased and in the stand tonight. That makes 5 and I am not putting one more up! I really have to bust bootie this week and finish the decorating for the home tour which is Friday although the other home owners are having thier tour on Thursday. I have a million pictures to share with you when I get around to downloading them.

Haven't seen Frankie and am anxious to get riding him although this stinking cold weather does not motivate me to go outside much. Besides Mike and Cory are at the NRHA futurity until next weekend. I am working the ranch horse show this weekend anyway so busy I am. Wish me luck this week playing get it all done.

Jamie I will get to that MEME soon! thanks for the tag.

Happy trails....

4 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

Welcome Home, missed ya..that is all I have time to say..B-man is just home gotta go..seeya!

Jamie said...

Welcome home, and you stay warm.

Wish I could come see your house.
Take pictures for us and share.

Mrs. Mom said...

Yay! You made it! Dude, I am so sorry you had to come home to that frozen white sh*t though... Wanna come to Savannah and hang out? ;)

Wish I could bottle sunshine and ship it to you!!

Hugs and kisses all around, and cant wait to see pix of the house. I bet it looks fantastic!!

Melanie said...

Welcome home!!!

I second Mrs. Mom's sentiment about the snow/weather.:(
Gray skies and white stuff on the ground do not help when you are prone to feeling a little down...I should know...I live in the state that gets the least amount of sunshine...lol!!!