Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Checking In

Forgive me fellow bloggers it has been one week since my last posting......

I truly miss you and reading your blogs. It is just so stinking busy right now that I cannot even think straight.

Last week was another packing frenzy and I had to get my stuff together for a ranch horse clinic the club hosted. Saturday it was gorgeous weather and the clinic was great. I enjoyed the day off for a change, but found myself wishing I had brought Frankie every hour. I did not bring him as hubby was busy packing the trailer for the next run to Kentucky. I really could have introduced him to some great things...sigh..... next time.

Sunday I awoke to yet more rain.....ugh! We went to Ky anyway. We did manage to get the trailer unpacked in between downpours. We spent the night and then visited schools for the kiddos on Monday. We drove home in the rain again. Today was more scattered rain but managed to get some more things packed in between showers. The plan is to leave on Thursday this week and get some serious stuff moved. The weather is supposed to be great and I am looking forward to it.

I did sneak in some Frankie time today and he is shedding off nicely. I long to ride him but now the ground is to wet. Happy to report Jane is finely started to shed as well. I know this is short but thought I would at least check in so you know I am still alive. Looking forward to when this is over and I am telling you about my trail rides again.

Happy trails...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back - figured you were busy. Good luck with the rest of the move!

allhorsestuff said...

Oh good... glad you took a breather girl! Frankie will have so much fun when you two reconviene!

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Good to hear from you. You are one busy woman! How many did you have at the clinic? I'm disappointed that there's only 3 shows this year and 1 being nearby. We'll probably go to some Michigan shows since it's closer for us. My 3 year old is going to the trainer this week for 90 days. I can't wait to ride him! Have a great show season with Frankie, I'll see you at the Rochester show in Sept.! Slow down, girl and enjoy that Ole Kentucky Home!

Melanie said...

Glad to hear that your move was uneventful...well except for the rain, right??? LOL!!!
Once you are all settled in, you will have plenty of time to put miles on that handsome gelding of yours. ;)

Gecko said...

Good to hear you're still around, I swear there's a virus that spreads through the net, that makes everyone busy all at once. I truely believe blogs/groups go through busy times, unless I'm imagining it!

Jamie said...

Glad everything is going well

Yeah, I am pretty sick of the rain, but we are really supposed to have a nice weekend.