Friday, September 19, 2008

And their off.....

To the horse show that is.... we are packed up and ready to head out, just missing our truck and daddy. We head to Rochester, Indiana today for a two day show. The weather is great! Tonight I hope to do the dog races with my jack Russell " Betty".
It is a crazy little game we do with our pups and it is just for fun. I will try and snap some shots of the craziness this weekend. Harley is about to get his minimal clip job (bridle path and outside of ear) then a bubble bath. Wish me luck I am looking forward to seeing if we can put it all together under pressure.

Happy trails....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Best of luck and be sure to drive safely. There are a lot of crazies out there! Look forward to seeing snaps of Betty racing.

Mrs. Mom said...

Cant wait to hear the details!!!! Be safe and have a dayum fine time!

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Hey all,
Trailridingcowgirl won't tell you this herself but I will! Her and Harley looked great at the show this weekend! Woo hoo! Way to ride!