Hi all, it seems while I was away gallivanting with my horse and girlfriends someone tagged me for a game of 6 things you may not know about me. That someone was
The Knutson Family, and while I think I am an open book here are some things for you to know about me.
1) I am the sixth child of six, I have two sisters and three brothers. They all reside in Sunny South Florida.
2) I lost both my parents when I was in my twenties. My mom at 52 from brain cancer and my dad at 60 from melanoma.
3) I have battled depression since I was in my twenties. Some days it is non existent
and some I really struggle.
4) I used to be an avid scuba diver when I lived in Florida. I went diving almost every weekend and caught lobster and spearfished. I miss it greatly!
5) I was born on Friday the 13th. My husband is a 13th baby and Harley is my 13th horse. I use the number 13 as my show number at horse shows.
6) I collect blue delft from Holland. No particular reason other than I like the way it looks. The collection is taking over my kitchen.
Hope that enlightens you some on this complicated yet simple minded cowgirl.