Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back from Buffalo River

Hi All, I am back from the week long girlfriend, drinking fest and horsing around good time. I am beat....... gosh this getting old sucks! Trying to catch up with what has been happening in your lives since I was away. I promise tomorrow a blow by blow description of the way I spent my days and nights on the trail. Just a few observations from me on the trip. Despite fuel at an all time high there were around a hundred brave souls there, down from three hundred last year. The quality of the horses there were great and well cared for. The weather in south Tennessee is freaking hot and humid in July! I love sweet TEA, did not realize how much I missed it. Tubing down the river with your girlfriends and a cooler of beer for four hours gets mighty interesting. Yes I will share all the dirt and pictures on next blog. I know I have been tagged also and will share some things you may not know about me in future posts. Right now I am off to dream land and hopefully for more than three hours sleep which is what I averaged on my trip for a week straight.
Happy trails......

2 comments:

Gecko said...

Can't wait to read all about your trip...I probably won't be able to read until Friday though! =( I'll be here catching up as soon as I get back!

Pony Girl said...

Hey TRC...sounds like you had a really fun week! Can't wait to hear more about it. And I learned this weekend that I am TOO OLD for sleeping in a tent for two nights, LOL!