Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Looking ahead...

Well the unpleasantness of yesterday is behind me... Andy has crossed the rainbow bridge and was such a sweet boy and made it easier on me. Thankfully I was crazy busy with the fundraiser dinner for CARE all day and up till bedtime, it was a huge success! Today I am all for looking ahead and not dwelling on the negative. Yes the weather is still yucky here with wind, rain and snow today. Harley and Tank don't know what to make of it either. Harley so badly wants to run full out and play yet it is dangerously slick so he is self adjusting his antics. Tank of course is content to just stand in the shelter of the barn and watch the crazy little teenager. I returned to work today after a five year hiatus..... I loved it!
Just like riding a bike. Harley gets to finally go to the trainer's barn this weekend and I am so looking forward to getting to start riding again.
I am preparing him by telling him daily that his vacation is almost over.
I found another great quote I would like to share:

"Be unneccessarily kind, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Happy trails....

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I'm getting antsy to ride again too, and can hardly wait until it is decent weather! Glad you enjoy your job. That makes them easier.