Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Priorities

Well, here we are nearing the end of another year and it gets me thinking about what I accomplished and what I hope to accomplish next year. I was speaking with a friend of mine yesterday and she thought we should set up our schedule of rides for next year on a calendar. What a great thought! So many times we say we are going to do something and then we let life get in the way and before we know it a month or two has past and we didn't get to meet up and visit. Life is to short to worry about little things like if the laundry is all clean (never around here) or to feel guilty about the pleasure of escaping with my horse to the woods or show ring. So, even though it is not new years yet I am making a resolution now to set a schedule of sorts and make more time for me this coming year. Hope you all do the same. Happy Halloween!

No comments: