Friday, October 26, 2007

An Introduction

Welcome! Herein is the introduction of my blog space. I intend to discuss and converse about all things horses. I am owned by three of the magnificent creatures currently. I have interest in all disciplines of horse ownership and riding. I reside in central Indiana, not a thriving horse community but alas I am stuck here for the time being. I am at this time a western rider and am currently learning how to compete in cattle classes on my 5 year old Quarter horse "Harley" his barn name of course.

I love to trail ride as well and still enjoy riding my old faithful 27 year old
Quarter horse "Tank". I also have a welsh pony named "Wilson", he is primarily a pasture mate for whichever horse I am not using. I hope to share with you my experiences trail riding and the places I go. I will also keep you up to date on my experience in the show ring. I welcome all comments and look forward to conversing with you .

No comments: