Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Days!

Hi Friends,

Stopping in to say hello and let you know what I am up to. I am happy to tell you that Frank is growing back his hair and we are on the downside of the rotten fungus attack. I must do a shameless plug here. Vetricyn works! Jed and I have been scrubbing with Iodine shampoo and spraying with vetrciyn and the results are amazing.
His legs are good now just the back and flanks to go. Had my vet out to survey him and he said we are doing well and to just worm him and carry on our program.

I have been riding twice a week and WOW! he is doing so well. Me .....well I need some serious work. I find that I am suffering from a total lack of confidence these days and I am hoping that with more riding I can find my groove again. Frank is so patient with me and really tries to do the right things despite me getting in his way. I did not take him to world show but I did go down for a few days and watch the competition and was wishing I did take him. Oh well, we are aiming to take him to a show in Indiana for July. I will not be able to show him as I am working the office but Jed will do it for me. I am still trying for pictures so be patient with me.


Happy trails

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well - you'll get your confidence back - it comes and goes for all of us, I think.

Hold Your Horses Stable said...

I saw your trainer moved to Flarida's farm. I am 45 minutes from there. 15 minutes south of Columbus. I am looking for a new barn manager. Great opportunity for a trainer. Please share my name with anyone you know in this area. HoldYourHorsesStable.com

Absorbine said...

I'm sorry that this post is off topic. Could you email me @ sblack@wfyoung.com? I work at Absorbine and would like to contact you. I am glad that Franks fungal infection is healing!